2022 PAWliday Gift Guide
Posted on November 30 2022
Your pet may not be able to write a letter to Santa Paws (darn missing opposable thumbs), but we have a good idea what would make their holiday complete. Check out these FURbulous suggestions to simplify your holiday pet shopping.
Gifts for Pups
1. Holiday Treats: Your pup has been good all year, don't they deserve some special treats? We recommend the Portland Pet Company Gingerbread Biscuits, Grandma Lucy's Gingerbread Oven Baked Dog Treats and Lord Jameson Holiday Cobbler and Gingerbread Dog Treats. A bag of any of these (or a treat filled Lord Jameson candy cane) would make a delightful stocking stuffer.
3, The Dogwood Pup Holiday Bandanas: The Dogwood Pup never disappoints with their darling designs. Available in both tie on and over the collar varieties. Your pup will be the star of the holiday party in one of these adorable bandanas.
4. Raw Bar Items: PAWrents get awfully busy over the holidays. Having some chews on hand for your pup is always a good idea. Your pup gets a treat, and you get a content, occupied pup. It's a win-win!
Gifts for Purrs
2. Wand Toy: Give your kitty the gift of play this holiday. Wand toys are a PURRfect way to help your cat get exercise while spending some good quality time with them. Check out our silly selection that includes a rocket, star and ribbon, and milk and cookies to name a few.
3. Fussie Cat Purees: Your cat called: they want these in their stocking. Fussie Cat Purees are like a GoGurt, but with the flavors your kitty craves. This one is a must have for the PAWlidays.
4. Cat Treats: What celebration is complete without snacks? Keep your kitty happy this holiday season by always keeping some tasty treats on hand. Our wide selection is sure to have something to please even the pickiest kitty.
Gifts for Hoomans
1. A Photo of Your Pet with Santa: You will have TWO great opportunities to capture your pet with the big guy: Sunday, December 4th from 11am-1pm at the Ghent Holiday Market in front of Blair Middle School and Saturday December 17th from 10am-12pm at Pawsnickety Pets. Both sessions are $5 with proceeds benefitting our PAWrtner of the Month, Friends of Norfolk Animal Care Center.
2. Art by Tink Artwork: Local Artist, Lisa Orton, creates whimsical, adorable and unique pieces of artwork. Any pet PAWrent would be overjoyed to receive one of these one-of-a-kind pieces.
3. Ornaments: We have not one, not two, but three different ornaments available for your gifting pleasure. The Art by Tink ornaments are absolutely darling and would add a smile to any recipient. The ART ornaments are cute and proceeds from their sale go to Animal Resources of Tidewater to help make vet care accessible to animals in need. The giving tree ornaments each feature an adoptable pet at the Norfolk Animal Care Center. One can be taken off the tree with any $5 or more donation. All donations go to our PAWrtner of the month: Friends of Norfolk Animal Care Center.
4. Candles: Candles make a great gift. Our Pet House candles are delightfully scented AND help with pet odors making them even more awesome than your average candle.
Santa Paws is Comin...
🐾✨ Get ready to deck the paws with bows of holly because Santa Paws is coming to town, and he's bringing the festive cheer to both Pawsnickety Pets...Read More
Goat Milk and Sweet...
Pet pawrents and furry companions, we’ve got a kitchen adventure to share that's bound to get tails wagging and taste buds dancing – our delightful...Read More
Exploring the Benef...
At Pawsnickety Pets, we believe in the transformative power of natural and organic pet products. There are a multitude of benefits that conscientio...Read More