Goat Milk and Sweet Potato Bones Recipe
Posted on November 16 2023
- 2 cups organic brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/4 cup OC Raw goat milk
- 1 organic egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown rice flour, sweet potato, goat milk, and egg. Mix until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut out bone-shaped treats, or use a mold like this one from Sodapup.
- Place the treats on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the treats are firm and lightly browned.
- Allow them to cool completely before serving.
These treats will smell so yummy, you may even be tempted to try them but we wouldn’t recommend it. Save them for your pup to savor! As with any new addition to your pet's diet, introduce these goodies gradually, and always consult your veterinarian if your pet has specific dietary requirements or restrictions.
Here's to happy tails, tasty treats, and the wonderful moments we share with our furry family members. Enjoy every paw-some bite!
Feline Romance: Cho...
Love is in the air, and it's time to celebrate with your most cherished companion – your feline friend! This Valentine's Day, why not express your ...Read More
Pet Dental Health M...
February is Pet Dental Health Month, a time to focus on keeping your furry friend's teeth and gums in top condition. Just like hoomans, pets requir...Read More
Purr-fect Salmon He...
As Valentine's Day nears, it's time to shower some extra love on our favorite furballs. What better way to do it than with a purr-worthy homemade t...Read More