Our ACANA® food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient™, thoughtfully crafted from start to finish. ACANA Wholesome Grains Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Pumpkin Recipe is packed with 60%* quality lamb ingredients, and complemented with whole, delicious pumpkin and fiber-rich wholesome grains. It provides complete nutrition for choosy dogs or healthy dogs with food-sensitivities.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them stay happy and healthy.
- Rich in protein from a single animal source, providing the nutrient-dense diet your dog needs, with no peas or plant-protein isolates.
- Rich in fiber and highly nutritious, our addition of wholesome grains and pumpkin help support optimum gut health.
- Our proprietary heart-healthy vitamin pack supports the proper function of nervous and circulatory systems to help support peak functionality.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives are added in our kitchen.
- No legume, gluten or potato ingredients.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned lamb, lamb meal, oat groats, whole sorghum, lamb liver, whole pumpkin, fish oil, natural lamb flavor, whole oats, ground miscanthus grass, lamb fat, lamb cartilage, lamb tripe, salt, taurine, potassium chloride, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin D3 supplement, freeze-dried lamb liver, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper proteinate, chicory, turmeric, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3370 kcal/kg (371 kcal per standard 8 oz cup), with 29% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 43% from fat.