ACANA® Rescue Care for Adopted Dogs is a delicious, nourishing kibble that was specially crafted to help support a shelter dog’s transition from the adoption environment to their forever home. Our Free-run* Poultry, Liver & Whole Oats Recipe Goes Beyond the 1st Ingredient™ with fresh or raw poultry balanced with fruit, vegetables and whole oats to help nurture your new dog. Developed from shelter research in partnership with the ACANA in-house veterinarian, ACANA Rescue Care for Adopted Dogs supports the needs of rescues while also giving back. For every bag purchased, a meal is provided to a shelter pet in need!
- The first two ingredients are high quality chicken ingredients
- Includes prebiotics and fiber to help support digestion
- With antioxidants to help immune support like vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E, Omega-3, DHA & EPA
- Added bone broth for irresistible flavor
- Contains chamomile
- Omega 3 & 6 help support skin & coat health
Chicken, chicken meal, oat groats, whole green peas, whole red lentils, chicken fat, whole yellow peas, turkey meal, chicken bone broth, eggs, fish oil, chicken liver, whole oats, natural chicken flavor, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, pea starch, chicken heart, whole pumpkin, salt, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, choline chloride, taurine, ascorbic acid, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, dried chicory root, DL-methionine, chamomile, L-tryptophan, collard greens, whole pears, whole apples, selenium yeast, hydrolyzed yeast, dried brewers yeast, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract, citric acid (preservative), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable Energy is 3510 kcal/kg (439 kcal per standard 8 oz cup) with 27% from protein, 32% from carbohydrates, and 41% from animal fats.
ACANA Rescue Care Free-Run Poultry, Liver & Oats Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.) 27%
- Crude fat (min.) 17%
- Crude fiber (max.) 5%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Dietary starch (max.) 27%
- Sugars (max.) 2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- Calcium (min.) 1.2%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1%
- Vitamin E (min.) 300 IU/kg
- Taurine* (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 500mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min.) 1 Million CFU/lb