Holiday Hemp Hearts Recipe for Dogs
Posted on December 01 2023
In today's kitchen adventure, we're diving into the creation of a treat that not only will have your dog barking for more, but also brings a touch of tranquility to their holidays. We present to you Holiday Hemp Hearts – a festive fusion designed to spread joy and relaxation among your four-legged pals.
- 1 cup Austin and Kat Wellness Chews
- 1/4 cup Ultra Oil
- 2 tablespoons Give Pet Muttcracker Holiday Treats
- Crush the Austin and Kat Chews until you have fine crumbs.
- Crush the Give Pet treats just like the Austin and Kat chews.
- In a bowl, mix the crushed chews and treats with the Ultra Oil until it forms a dough.
- Roll the mixture into small heart shapes, or use cookie cutters or silicone molds
- Place the treats on a parchment-lined tray.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let the treats firm up.
- Serve these Holiday Hemp Hearts to your dog for a relaxing and festive treat.
And there you have it! The Austin and Kat Holiday Hemp Hearts, a treat that's not only delicious but also incorporates the soothing properties of hemp. Remember to share the love by tagging us in your pet's festive moments!
Holiday Hemp Hearts...
In today's kitchen adventure, we're diving into the creation of a treat that not only will have your dog barking for more, but also brings a touch...Read More